We expect pupils to bring the following equipment to school each day:
|Planner (provided by the school)|
|Blazer||Navy blue with school badge|
|Trousers||Black, formal straight not skinny fit|
|Skirt||Black, formal knee length or longer (should not be made of clingy fabric)|
|Shirt||Plain white button-up shirt, long enough to be fully tucked in|
|Knitwear||(Optional) Navy school jumper, cardigan or tank top with school badge|
|Socks/Tights||Plain black socks or tights|
|Shoes||Plain black, polishable, formal shoes with low heels of leather or imitation leather|
|Coats||Single coloured, plain without dominant or excessive patterns or logos|
|PE Top||Navy short-sleeved PE polo/ t-shirt (with school badge)|
|Tracksuit Bottoms||Plain navy tracksuit bottoms or sport leggings (no logos)|
|Sports Jacket||Navy school sports jacket with school logo|
|Socks||White short socks
Navy football socks (for hockey, rugby, football, and orienteering)
|Trainers||Sports style with a good supporting sole, not fashion trainer|
|Football Boots*||For football and rugby|
|Shin Pads*||Compulsory for hockey and football|
|Mouthguard*||Recommended for hockey, football and rugby|
|Swimming Shorts||Navy trunks or shorts|
* This is specialist equipment – please discuss which items will be required with your PE teacher.
|Hair||Hair must be a natural colour and worn in a simple, inconspicuous style. No part of the hair style should be less than grade two. Any graded patterns or design is not allowed.|
|Jewellery||We permit one small plain ring and one small plain stud in each pierced earlobe. We do not allow nose, eyebrow, lip, tongue or other body piercings, and studs, rings, spacers or flesh tunnels. No jewellery is to be worn during PE lessons.|
|Makeup||Makeup is discouraged, and those wearing excessive makeup will be asked to remove it. Nail varnish and/or acrylic coloured nails are not allowed. Nails should be natural looking, with no coloured nail varnish.|
|Other||Tattoos are inappropriate. Badges (unless associated with school activities) are not allowed.|
- Trousers must be formal style, with straight leg and not skinny fit.
- The school tie must be tied correctly and the top button on the shirt fastened.
- School skirts must be knee length or longer and not made of clingy fabric.
- Boot, trainers and pumps are not allowed.
- Footwear must not have any colour or logo.
- School jumpers, cardigans or tank tops can be purchased direct from the suppliers.
- All items of clothing should be clearly marked with the owner's name.
NOTE: Bridgnorth Endowed School shall be the sole arbiter in respect of the uniform requirements. Students who are unsure about the suitability of particular items of clothing should consult with their Head of House before purchasing, or wearing such items to school.