These requirements are to be used as a guide. Entry will be discussed during an interview and will take account of the student's attitude, work ethic and suitability for the course.
To study 3 A level courses
- Ideally grade 5 in English and Mathematics
- An additional 5 GCSEs at 5 or above
To study a combination of A Level and vocational courses
- Ideally grade 4 in English and Mathematics
- An additional 5 GCSEs at grade 5 or above
To study vocational courses
- Ideally grade 4 in English and/or Mathematics
- An additional 4 GCSEs at grade 4 or above
- Please also refer to individual subject entry requirement guidance.
- Complete and submit an application form
- You will be invited to an interview following your application, to discuss the course choices, and ensure the suitability of courses selected
- We hold a Taster Day in the Summer Term, where you will meet your teachers and receive some summer tasks to complete in preparation for your courses