Having access to the latest technology when and where students need it can help give them the very best chance of success in and beyond the classroom.
Bridgnorth Endowed is part of a Laptop Scheme, which enables students to have their own laptop, compatible with the school’s existing systems, at affordable monthly rates that include insurance and a warranty.
The programme is geared towards Windows devices, as these are most suited to integrate with the school’s systems.
The preferred device is the Acer TravelMate Spin B1 Convertible Notebook, as its versatile modes are ideal for the demands of all aspects of learning – in the classroom, group project work, homework, or out and about on a trip.
How the Device is Funded
Parents enter into fixed monthly payments with the following benefits:
- Spread payment with no personal credit check
- Significant savings vs the high street
- Fully warrantied for internal failure for three years
- Fully insured for accidental damage and theft for three years
- The device becomes yours at the end at no extra cost