Having access to the latest technology when and where students need it can help to give them the very best chance of success in and beyond the classroom.
Bridgnorth Endowed School is part of a programme, which enables students to buy their own device to access the network while in school and also use freely at home.
There is a choice of three Chromebook devices, which are best suited to enhance the learning experience of our students and deliver all of the necessary requirements.
Designed for student use, Chromebooks are robust, secure and easy to use, and available at affordable monthly rates that include insurance and a warranty.
How the Device is Funded
Parents enter into fixed monthly payments starting from £9.99 a month with the following benefits:
- Spread payment with no personal credit check
- Significant savings vs the high street
- Fully warrantied for internal failure for three years
- Fully insured for accidental damage and theft for three years
- The device becomes yours at the end at no extra cost